Sunday, October 18, 2009

~Lazy Sundays~

Today was quite a lazy, relaxing day at the Prothero's house. Boy is getting over the flu, and B is sick as well, so we just stayed home and hung out.

It was such a nice day outside! What was it, 70 degrees? 75? Very nice of mother nature to give us at least one more nice day before the cold Utah winter comes. :). Bebe, Boy and I spent some time playing out in the backyard, taking in every possible ray of sunshine, then my girl and I went for a lovely evening walk.

I love Autumn! The fashion, the colors, the amazing scenery! I'm just a fall baby, born in October and could stay in these lovely days forever.

So! I took a bunch of pics today, and I just can't pick any favorites to share, so I'm going to share a slide show with you all. Enjoy, and we'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment